Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Alice + Ben | Engagement, Portland Or

eshootwebsite (32 of 127)


__________


Ben and Alice are an amazing couple--super passionate, adventurous and sweet. We had a blast during their engagement shoot. I think I might have scared them a little when I was climbing up trees and lying on on railroad tracks to get the shots. It was fun!

I am really looking forward to their upcoming wedding! Cheers guys!

/-/-/-/-/-/-

Portland Oregon Wedding and Event Photography Daniel Stark



__________


eshootwebsite (112 of 127)


eshootwebsite (44 of 127)

eshootwebsite (55 of 127)

eshoot (76 of 90)

eshoot (75 of 90)

eshootedt (1 of 1)

eshoot (4 of 90)

Underneath the Arches

The Ultimate Dip

2 comments:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Wow these are amazing. Absolutely gorgeous. Your best e shoot yet! I love the ones with the yellow. And the 1st one with the shoes. And the last one. I love them all! Great job.

A.I.B. said...

These are stunning. The yellow background is outstanding!!! What a joyful job you have...:)