Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year | 08' Year in Review

Cheers, to the New Year!


__________

2008 was a GREAT year. I had the pleasure of photographing amazing weddings and meeting really great couples. Thank you for letting me photograph one of your biggest life events. It was such an honor and a pleasure.

This year will definitely go down in history. I had the opportunity to photograph our President-elect, Barack Obama and the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Two amazing people.

Photographing the Gorge Games was an awesome, extreme adventure. Traveling all through Italy felt like a dream and getting married (where I was the second photographer) was one of the happiest days of my life. It also gave me a huge insight on how to strengthen my wedding photography.

I am excited for the coming year, meeting a lot more people and photographing some extraordinary events.

Thanks to everyone and all of your support. Here's to you!

_________

No comments: