Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rio Con Brio | Band Shoot, Adelsheim Vineyard


daniel stark photography  (2 of 6)

__________

Tim Connell is an incredible mandolin player and I had the pleasure of photographing him with a different band earlier this year. When he called me up to do another photo shoot, I was more than willing. Rio Con Brio also includes Mike Burdette who plays the guitar beautifully. Put the two together and you have an amazing duo.

We end up doing their shoot at Adelsheim Vineyard, a winery out in Newberg. I totally recommend this winery--they have some of the best wines I have tasted. Trust me...Tim, Mike and I had quite a few tastes ourselves!

Listen to their music here: http://www.myspace.com/rioconbrio

-----

Daniel Stark Photography, Portland, Oregon

__________


daniel stark photography  (1 of 6)

daniel stark photography  (3 of 6)

daniel stark photography  (4 of 6)

daniel stark photography  (6 of 6)


2 comments:

Janna said...

The black and white picture at the top is ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!

Aubrie said...

Sweet shots. I love the guitar shot too.