Friday, October 2, 2009

Justin + Ally | Hillsboro Courthouse, OR

daniel stark photography finals (1 of 1)-2

__________

When Justin asked me to be a part if his wedding he wasn't talking about doing the photography (although that was a perk) he wanted me to be there as his friend.

As many photographers do, a few years ago I had a second job in a radiology clinic and that's where I met Janeva, Justin's mom. Janeva and I became really close friends. She is such a kindhearted person who I know would do anything to help anyone. She truly is an amazing woman. So to say the least I was really happy to be apart of her son's wedding.

It was a sweet little ceremony held at the county courthouse and they'll be having their big party/reception here soon!

And, btw, Janeva is now engaged and I am looking forward to their wedding here soon too!


-----

Portland Oregon Wedding Photographer Daniel Stark


__________

daniel stark photography (2 of 10)

daniel stark photography (1 of 10)

daniel stark photography (4 of 10)

daniel stark photography (3 of 10)

daniel stark photography (5 of 10)

daniel stark photography (7 of 10)

daniel stark photography (6 of 10)

daniel stark photography (8 of 10)

daniel stark photography (10 of 10)

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

Cute! That t-shirt is awesome too. lol