Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wedding Photo of the Day | Oregon Bride Best of 2010

Going to the Chapel

__________

I will be posting a "wedding photo of the day" until February 15th. Why you ask? Because Oregon Bride is putting together a "Best of 2010" list of Portland area wedding vendors that will be featured in their fall/winter 2010 issue. The catch is the public (YOU) have to vote on who you think is the "Best (x) of 2010."

So I need your help. Vote for Daniel Stark Photography as Best Wedding Photographer of 2010!

It's true, I wouldn't be where I am without my wonderful clients who most of you have turned into great friends. Thank you all so much for your support. It's what keeps my photography business going.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order for your vote to be counted you have to list a total of six vendors. My thought would be to add others you know and like. I will say you should add Magnifique Boutique for Best Bridal Shop. My good friend Jennie is the owner of the shop and she (and her shop) are amazing!

You can VOTE HERE!

Thank you!
-----

Portland Oregon Wedding Portrait and Event Photographer Daniel Stark

__________

1 comment:

Janna said...

THAT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE WEDDING PHOTO EVER!